A GraphQL registry written in Node.js.
There should be a single source of truth for registering and tracking the graph.
- Create multiple graphs (for example, staging and production, or different development branches)
- Stores versioned schemas for all GraphQL-federated services
- Serves schema for GraphQL gateway based on provided services & their versions
- Serves a supergraph schema for the GraphQL gateway
- Validates new schema to be compatible with other running services
- Validates that all client operations are supported by your schema
- Calculates a schema coverage report from GraphQL operations
- Validates if a schema update produce a breaking, dangerous or safe change
- Lightweight authorization concept based on JWT.